Monday, December 18, 2006

May Your Holidays be Bright

Wishing all friends of WindBagandThunder a happy and safe holiday season.

I hope you've enjoyed the journey so far, I know I have. It's been wonderful meeting you all. 2007 holds lots of exciting new projects among which will be the launch of my website Flying Star Toys.

I'll be taking a short break over Christmas but I'll be back again to kick off the start of the new year.

Until then, take care with all my love,

Florence xx

*****
Image: North African Haiti, nineteenth or early twentieth century. Coloured cotton appliqued to sack cloth, 260 x 122cm. From Matisse: His Art and His Textiles.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a great holiday!

lotusgreen said...

a joyous return of the light to you as well

and it was seeing the i am a cat book on your librarything thing which made me say something about our books!

Shell said...

Merry Christmas to you!!!! Happy holidays! Have a fab New Year! :)

shane said...

Keith Critchlow's, Islamic Patterns: An Analytical and Cosmological Approach

is my snowy cupcake for this blogpost.

take good care.

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Have a Happy Holidays and enjoy whatever it is you Aussies do during the "Summer" season of giving :)

(just bitter cuz I am freezing my tushy off in my part of the world. *Shakes fist* dang your 80 degree days)

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Have a wonderful Christmas, Florence, and a happy, successful New Year.

rashbre said...

Seasonal greetings!

Florence Forrest said...

Thank you all :)

Lotusgreen, oh I see. Great book isn't it!

Shane, somes like a good book, I'll check it out once I get back to things. :D

Best of thoughts and wishes to you all.

xx

merlyn said...

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!

pounce tackle hug
Merly

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx