Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mathilda's Market this Sunday!


After cute and groovy things for little one's? Now that my sister has had a baby, I'm suddenly very keen to see what little treats I can pick for them both. And the mathilda's Market is the place I'd start looking!

The next one is this Sunday the 19th. The Mathilda's Markets are now at the Brisbane City Hall Main Auditorium and have over 60 stalls. It's a market I've participated in the past and will be again in the future.  Highly recommended!!

Mathilda's Market,
Brisbane City Hall,
Main Auditorium,
Sunday July 19th, 9am - 1pm.

2 comments:

Lenna Green of Stitching Cow said...

Hi Florence,
This market looks wonderful. My sister has 7 weeks to go so I am also starting to think about possible hand made goodies to bestow on her and her new addition.
Hope you find some treasures!

Leanda said...

I just love the colours in this image!! Your toys are beautiful and so is your blog... I will be watching:)