Tuesday, September 09, 2008

For Spring


"My heart leaps up when I behold
A rainbow in the sky:
So was it when my life began;
So it is now I am a man;
So be it when I shall grow old,
Or let me die!
The Child is father of the Man;
And I could wish my days to be
Bound each to each by natural piety."

William Wordsworth (1770-1850)

Today I finally constructed this nine tile pattern from the base design I made over 9 years ago. This was one of the final piece in a series of work I did using only a large set circle and set triangle. I designed the tiles to create a further progression of pattern once it was joined to itself as you can see above. I am quite pleased with this one :)

(click the image for a clear view)

1 comment:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I forget spring starts in Australia, while we get very autumnal.