Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Super Plush! Exhibition LA, USA



Later this month Flying Star Toys will be on show at Super Plush! an exhibition of plush toy artist at Los Angeles gallery Ghetto Gloss. Toy artist Mr Funky has organised a big show featuring such renowned toy artist as While She Naps, One Red Robin, Fern Animals and Soto Softies.....I could go on!


A large collection of delightful one-of-a-kind Pimmie Parrots and three shy Snow Walkers are representing Flying Star Toys for this exhibition.

Super Plush! Art by 22 amazing plush doll and soft sculpture artist will be on from September 25th until October 2nd. Ghetto Gloss - 2380 Glendale Blvd, Silverlake, CA, USA.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, what lovely birds. your toys are such delight!!!
~Emily in Norway

Susan Schwake said...

i love your parrots florence. they are beautiful.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Good luck there, Florence.

Anonymous said...

they are just adorable but then I love all your toys!
also
I am having a giveaway on my blog if you would like to join. I am looking for business tips useful for me and as a bonus useful for everyone else reading too.. I have had some cool ones! would love to see you there, x clio