Firstly, I'd like to thank both Jude and Julia for nominating me for a Thinking Blog Award. It's surprising how a little thought can mean so much. I toil away writing blog posts to share some of the wonderful art that I'm privileged to experience in the hope that others might benefit from my work.
Now that it's my turn to nominate someone, I nominate Jude of Spirit Cloth (even though she has nominated me). I'm inspired by her constant invention within her art and craft. Her gifted imagination feels like a kindred spirit with dreams blowing from an angle close but yet curiously different from my own. Her work is a pleasure to behold everyday, her quilts are exquisite tapestries of the imagination. Her thought is in her work and her dedication to her online documentation allows a unique insight into the craft-artistic process that anyone familiar with her blog will understand and admire. So Jude this is for you.
Secondly, I've been tagged by the lovely Sandra aka Friederike for a 7 random facts/habits about yourself meme.
1. I always, I mean *always*, have Vegemite on toast and coffee for breakfast.
2. My beany baby Grover is considered a genuine member of our household.
3. Sometimes I forget to brush my hair, and I end up going to the shops with Einstein hair (only a bit more blue;)
4. I spend too much time on the computer, but it never seems to be enough either.
5. I love chocolate but it doesn't love me, so I seem to always have pimples...I hate that but I don't hate chocolate.
6. I always have a book and a hanky and a pen on me. (yep, I'm a nerd, but if you've been reading this blog you might remember "A Week of Geek" look under "Fun Stuff" in my sidebar for more).
7. I don't let my friends see the funny clothes I wear at home, they are not fit for public viewing. I call them my Home Clothes.
Now I have to tag seven others.....so I tag Plastic Girl, Shannon, Jude, Abby Jane, Mel Robson, Lotusgreen, and Anna Daven I hope they forgive me :P