Thursday, August 27, 2009

Flying Star Toys at the Bayside Arts Fair


Not long now until the Bayside Arts Fair at Redcliffe on Sunday 6th of September. There will be music, wine bar, coffee, food, an art auction and as well as the arts market. That's where I come in. I'll be there flying the toy makers' flag. I've just bought a market gazebo so I'll be testing it out.

If you're thinking of cooling down by the seaside that weekend then head out to Redcliffe, stop in, say hello and take in the groovy market atmosphere.

Psst!! I'll have special market discounts and some new work I haven't shown yet...could be something special there for you ;)

Bayside Arts Fair
Sunday 6th September
10am - 3pm
Redcliffe Foreshore Amplitheatre
(next to the Redcliffe Lagoon)
Settlement Cove
Redcliffe Pde

2 comments:

merlyn said...

oh how I wish I could come!!

Phyllis said...

I just discovered you through Spiritcloth. What a lovely blog you have. I especially loved reading your piece on incense. What a gift you have for writing. Your toys are so sweet.