Stacey from Sheeps Clothing has tagged me for another meme...this time it's 8 things about me.
Here's the rules.
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.B.
The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. My favourite thing to do when working in the studio is to listen to 80s music on my old Chrysler Stereogram record player. I turn it up really loud and belt out the songs while ironing fabric or on the sewing machine. I pick up vinyl records for $2 at the local op shops so I have an ever improving 80s selection to choose from.
2. I've always wanted to go on a hot air balloon ride....when I lived in Canberra I braved the early morning winter chill to walk down to the shores of Lake Burley Griffin to have a picnic breakfast while watching the balloons lift-off for the annual Balloon festival. What a beautiful sight.
3. I love the sound of Magpie and Butcher Birds warbling in the morning. I wish they would visit here more often.
4. Watching clouds sailing through the sky, following their mysteries curl into the shapes of all imagining, of both grace and cruelty, could occupy my entire life if I was an indulgent type.
5. When our backyard is not mown and the dandelions grow to full height and seed, the rarer parrots walk though the field nibbling the flower heads bent low, clutched delicately with a claw. I like it when the backyard is not mown.
6. I get cold easily. I have 4 blankets on top of a heavy wool doona on my bed and a hot water bottle this winter. I wish I had a bed beanie too.
7. I don't have a favourite colour...this has made life more difficult that one might first think.
8. and finally, I'm not a vegetarian.
now to choose 8 people to tag.....
I've had so many of these lately, that I'm going to not tag anyone, but I do solemnly promise to do so the next time.