Thursday, January 17, 2008

Plushed: Art Gone Soft exhibition

Flying Star Toys is pleased to be invited to participate in the toy exhibition Plushed: Art Gone Soft.

January 21st to February 1st

West Gallery, Patti and Rueff Galleries,
Yue-Kong Pao Hall for the Visual and Performing Arts,
Purdue University, West Laffayette, Indiana, USA.



I've sent three Snow Walkers to the US for the Plushed exhibition. I hope they arrive in time! They should look something like this. I'll post images from the exhibition once I get them.

8 comments:

jude said...

congratulations on all your success. you must be very busy!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Well done, Florence. I'm sure they will be appreciated.

Florence Forrest said...

Thanks Jude and Jean-luc :)

I have found out that the Snow walkers made it to Indiana on time for hanging in the exhibition..phew!

xx

Sandra Monat said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a great show. I wish I could visit it.

Beck said...

congratulations and what top news! heres hoping your snow walkers have an excellent flight.

Florence Forrest said...

Thanks Sandra and Thank you Beck. So lovely to have your support :)

xx

Anonymous said...

I live in Lafayette, and I went to the show at Purdue.. the Snow walkers were my favourite pieces from the entire exhibition!

Florence Forrest said...

Lauren, you've made my day!! Thank you so very much :0)

Please fell welcome here on the Flying Star Toys blog.

xx