Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fruits of Eve - a commission



I recently had a commission for a hanging line of two little Always Apples and Perfect Pears (Fruits of Eve). The line has two different sizes of each both smaller than the original. I'm always struck how a small difference in size can make so much difference to the making of a design. These smaller ones are much easier to stuff than their larger parents and they're just so cute! I liked them so much I'll be making mini Fruits of Eve in time for the Christmas period.

I've been told that this Fruits of Eve hanging bough now has its home above the fireplace in her two boys' room - how very cosy!

3 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

A very satisfied customer I'm sure!

jude said...

oh, i like the small ones. i like small things.

Liana Kabel said...

Hey! Add the follower thing on your blog (see mine) because I don't know how to do it otherwise!