Monday, September 29, 2008

Who's the Winner?

Every month I hold a little competition for the Friends of Flying Star Toys to win a toy. Those who receive the newsletter have the opportunity to enter and be the first to hear about new toy releases, sales and news. The September prize was very rare Coconut Ice Biscuit Bunny (as seen above).

Who will the winner be? I'll share with you my system of picking the winner - first I take the number of names on my mailing list and then count how many entries have been made in the competition and then use this number to divide into the bigger number. The result is then counted through the entries from the earliest to the last and then around back up to the earliest until the number that resulted from the division is reached....well, it's that simple! ;)

I'm about to do that right now. I email the winner to let them know and then I announce it in the following newsletter. I wonder who the lucky person will be this month?

I haven't yet decided what the October toy prize will be....all will be revealed in the October newsletter! If you would like to enter my monthly competitions all you have to do is email me at florence(at)flyingstartoys.com and have subscribe in the subject line, or click the link to join the Friends of Flying Star Toys in the top section of the blog sidebar, mush easier that selecting the winner (hehehe).

Well, here's good luck to all the Friends of Flying Star Toys who entered this month!


3 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Good look. It's a super prize!

Julia said...

So excited to know you run a prize draw with your newsletter.I would love to be a winner!

thetinylittlegirl said...

ooh fantastic prize! the winner sure is lucky :-)