Saturday, February 07, 2009

Raven's Head


Raven's Head

Smile, that boogyman behind you is just a jester.  He holds your coloured ball in his hand and after all he's only been trying to return it to you.

Hello old friend.  Have you tried to sneak up on me again? Come around the front and let me look at you in the light.

Ah, but I know you!

Come in the front door next time.  You are no stranger to me - we share the same key.

He has disappeared and in my hand is a small coloured pearl - the Last Treasure and the first of many.

******

"And know that the head of the Art is a raven, who flies without wings in the blackness of the night and the brightness of the day." (alchemical saying)

******

It is true that pirates always have treasure and witches always have powers....something to remember.

******

image: Salvador Dali. This image of Dali is an old favourite. I had this as a huge poster in my dorm room at Uni.

No comments: