Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lap Cat vs Tree Cat

As I sit here working on some graphic design work for OzFrank Theatre my cat Baby snuggles on my lap purring very loudly. No doubt she's hoping to attract my attention for extra tickles under the ear. Perhaps she's making up for lost time because last week she disappeared to become a Tree Cat. Baby decided she would spend all day perched up in the tree in our front yard. When I wanted to see her I had to walk under the branches to reach up and pat her. It was very funny indeed! Now, however, she has returned to normal and resumed her very pleasant role as Lap Cat.

6 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Baby looks like she is observing and taking down notes.

jude said...

we all have other lives, eh?

Chalk and Cheese said...

She's beautiful. Her fur looks soooo soft!

merlyn said...

I think that cats have to do this sort of thing from time to time to remind themselves that once they used to rule the world...

King of the Jungle stuff and that...

ELAINE HABY said...

Love your best bunny and your owls.... .in fact all your creations. And it's quite amazing ... I didn't know that my cat Stella had a twin; although your Baby looks a little calmer and sounds more civilized than Stella.

Florence Forrest said...

Merly, yes, I think she remembers ruling the world :)

Elaine, Thanks so much for your lovely comment. Baby a Twin...very interesting! My baby is a funny cat good to know that there is someone else who appreciates her kind.

Thanks Chalk and Cheese :)

Jude, baby often tries to get me to come with her on cat adventures unfortunately I'm not a cat and so have to decline :(

Thanks Captain :)