Monday, February 25, 2008

Made of Dreams - Flying Star Toys

Last night, before I fell asleep, a pageant of toy designs flew through my mind's eye like a short film run very fast. I remember being fascinated by their beauty and soft colours. While I no longer remember them distinctly now, I still feel their shapes like a sweet after taste or an aura of perfume.

When I look around my studio and see the many toys waiting to be launched, I'm both overwhelmed by the preparations needed for the website and at the same time excited in anticipation for the day they are introduced. I love designing toys and a vision like last night's dream augers exciting possibilities ahead. I think a large dream catcher above my bed might be in order :)

Image: Biscuit Bunnies - Gingerbread


2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Always wise to keep a pad and pen next to the bad so you can write down your inspirations.

Anonymous said...

Hello, there! I just found you via the funky whimsical art group on flickr. love your work! inspiring & motivating! Take care!